- The whole school went to see Aladdin at Spalding's South Holland Centre.
- Our Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children performed a Wriggly Nativity.
- Help your child read with our new guide to our book bands. Visit our Parents page.
- If you would like to support our drive to improve sports provision in our school then please get in touch.
- Our footballers took part in a tournament at POSH and met manager Grant McCann.
Here at Market Deeping Community
The school is going through an exciting stage of development and improvement. In January 2018 work will begin on a new school hall, new classroom and new learning spaces. All should be ready by September 2018 and whilst that is happening every aspect of our school is being developed. Have a look at OUR SCHOOL newsletters to keep up to date of everything that is happening!
An inspection by OFSTED in October 2017 identified that the behaviour and welfare of the chidlren is GOOD as well as our Reception Class or Early Years provision! We do, however, require improvement in some other areas of school life. Our new Headteacher, Mark Ratchford, is working closely with our new leadership team and our experienced staff to ensure the suggested developments are rapidly making an impact on the children. The full report is available here...
OUR VALUES AND ETHOS
Our VALUES – what we stand for…
We RESPECT each other’s opinions and beliefs which we demonstrate in our everyday behaviour.
We celebrate our links with the local COMMUNITY and experience the diversity and wonders of the world.
We are passionate about lifelong LEARNING.
We NURTURE all by developing resilient learners who explore, communicate and achieve with confidence.
We are all LEADERS and have the opportunity to contribute and take responsibility for the development of our school.
Our VISION – what we aspire to be…
Growing together to be the best.
Our MISSION – what we do at MDCPS…
We work together so that everyone can achieve their unique potential.
If you are considering enrolling your child at our