To see who the latest STAR PUPILS of the WEEK are go to the OUR CLASSES page...
- Please visit the FOR PARENTS page for a link to INTERNET SAFETY INFORMATION.
- An issue and concern for every parent. Come along and find out more about how you can keep your child safe.
- Year 1 and Year 2 invited their parents and members of their families to share a story and their work.
- Reception have been infested with aliens! They are coming into school at night and messing about.
- Reception children spent the morning being paleontologists.
SCHOOL UNIFORM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER ONLINE VIA PARENTMAIL
Events in our Community
Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
As you know, the school uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
The ParentMail APP.
We know that as parents you get information coming at you thick and fast from schools and clubs and it can be a challenge to keep all that information organised and easy to hand. More often than not that can mean trawling through busy email inboxes or searching for missing bits of paper.
We’ve been using ParentMail for a while to consolidate this information and we’re aware that some parents are using the free mobile APP.
We’d like to encourage ALL parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and for the school.
- You don’t need to login to pickup messages or attachments when you use the APP.
- The APP stores all the messages we send you in one place so you don’t have to search.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
*At the moment you’ll be aware that we send text messages to you from time to time especially for urgent situations, but these are expensive costing the school hundreds of pounds each year. If we can persuade parents to use the APP we can stop sending text messages completely and put the money spent to better use.
You can download the APP for free from either the Apple APP store or the Google Play Store and it will really help you to get the best experience from the ParentMail system.