Policies and Guidance
School Policies give direction to how our school runs, they are essential in ensuring the children are safe. Policies mean that we all understand how the school operates and mean if something goes wrong we have clear guidance on what to do. By clicking on the names of the policies you can download them. If you would like a hard copy of a policy please contact the school.
Policies that keep us safe
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Download the Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 Document here or click on the image below. If you are working or volunteering in school you need to have read Part 1 and Annex A and inform the Headteacher that you have done so. Volunteers and staff in school have to complete Child Protection training.
Behaviour and Anit-Bullying Policy Review
This policy iwas updated in January 2018. As part of this review we consulted parents on how we deal with behaviour in school. Please see the following pdf document for the full feedback from our Autumn Term questionnaire.
Policies on how the school works
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulations..
In addtion to the above downloadable information the school keeps an asset list of what data we hold in school and where it is stored - electronically and physically- and why. We also have a list of companies that we share data with and a record that we have sought their compliance with GDPR regulations.
A new consent form for parental permissions will be issued in September.
Please contact the school office if you have any queries about how we use and store data at school.
Curriculum and Educational Policies and Guidance
Our VALUES – what do we stand for…
- We RESPECT each other’s opinions and beliefs which we demonstrate in our everyday behaviour.
- We celebrate our links with the local COMMUNITY and experience the diversity and wonders of the world.
- We are passionate about LEARNING.
- We NURTURE all by developing resilient learners who explore, communicate and achieve with confidence.
- We are all LEADERS and have the opportunity to contribute and take responsibility for the development of our school.
Our VISION – what we aspire to be…
- Growing together to be the best.
Our MISSION – what we do at MDCPS…
- We work together so that everyone can achieve their unique potential.