The best way to see our latest news is to follow us on Twitter: @mdcpschool see below for our up to date feed...
Latest Letters & Newsletters
Events in our Community
Healthy Minds Lincolnshire
We are offering a variety of online workshops for both parents and young people over the coming months. The following workshops are being run on various dates in February and March and are being delivered via Microsoft teams. Parents/ carers and young people can book onto these via Eventbrite.
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing – A workshop for Parents of 11-16 yr old
- Staying Emotionally well –A Workshop for young people (secondary age)
- Parent and Child worry management – A Workshop for parent and child aged 5-10
- Parent and Child managing angry feelings – A Workshop for parent and child aged 5-10
- Parents supporting children with Anxiety and SEND – Discussion group. (This event is a Parents Discussion Group and requires watching of the recorded workshops prior to attending. Please see the Eventbrite page while booking for more information)
- Building positive self-esteem – A Workshop for young people (Secondary aged)
We will be releasing tickets on a monthly basis, so ask families to keep an eye out on our Eventbrite page for dates and times; all workshops are free to attend! Our Eventbrite page can be accessed via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/healthy-minds-lincolnshire-20000004846
Pre-recorded online workshops:
Just a reminder that we also have created several online recorded workshops for both young people and parents on managing worries and anxious feelings; managing angry feelings; a survival guide to change and Parents supporting children with Anxiety and SEND (to be watched prior to attending the discussion group) . These can all be accessed via our website https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/online-workshops.
Of course, as always if you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing please visit https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/lincolnshire/home where you can find useful information and self-help advice if you require additional support following this please contact us on the Here4You line which is operational on 01522 309120 (available Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30) – eligibility criteria applies.
Thank you, Healthy Minds Lincolnshire
Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
As you know, the school uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
The ParentMail APP.
We know that as parents you get information coming at you thick and fast from schools and clubs and it can be a challenge to keep all that information organised and easy to hand. More often than not that can mean trawling through busy email inboxes or searching for missing bits of paper.
We’ve been using ParentMail for a while to consolidate this information and we’re aware that some parents are using the free mobile APP.
We’d like to encourage ALL parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and for the school.
- You don’t need to login to pickup messages or attachments when you use the APP.
- The APP stores all the messages we send you in one place so you don’t have to search.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
*At the moment you’ll be aware that we send text messages to you from time to time especially for urgent situations, but these are expensive costing the school hundreds of pounds each year. If we can persuade parents to use the APP we can stop sending text messages completely and put the money spent to better use.
You can download the APP for free from either the Apple APP store or the Google Play Store and it will really help you to get the best experience from the ParentMail system.