Administration Assistant Vacancy – Permanent
The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint an Administration Assistant to work in school.
L.C.C Pay Scale – Administration Assistant G3 06
Working 32.5 hours a week, 6.5 hours a day (40 weeks per year)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard working person who can demonstrate the ability to:
- To carry out telephone, reception and messenger duties. To provide administrative support, including filing, word processing and reprographics work and data input.
- To open, distribute incoming mail, record and send outgoing mail. Receive incoming goods and check against orders as required.
- To assist the arrangement of routine in school activities such as medical\dental examinations, school photographs, induction evenings etc.
- To assist with the general administration of work experience, school trips etc.
- To assist in the compilation of such reports and records, and assessment of data as may be required by the school, governors, Education Authority or DfES.
- To assist in the compilation, maintenance and analysis of registers.
- To maintain such records as may be required, including admissions, leavers, staff and student records.
- To liaise with parents as directed regarding issues relating to individual pupils, including investigating absences.
- To handle cash in line with the school’s finance policy, which may include collecting money from pupils and parents.
- To input data onto computerized system Integris and Target Tracker (or other database software) as required.
Closing date for applications is 11am Monday 19th September 2022
Interviews will take place from 21st September 2022 onwards
For further information and an application form to apply, please see attachments below or contact Mr Ratchford Headteacher on 01778 343654, email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff share this commitment.
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Lincolnshire County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome all applications from all sections of the Community.
If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity please contact the school. A Disclosure and Barring Check is required for all adults in school as the safeguarding of our children is the most important thing we do in school.