School Bursar Required
Grade 7 (25,991 to £28672) pro rata
25 hours per week (40 weeks per year)
Market Deeping Community Primary School is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic School Bursar to join our team. There is flexibility about working hours during the week and the possibility of salary negotiation depending on the candidate’s experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of financial systems and a good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Have essential experience in financial administration.
- Have good communication, inter-personal skills and ICT skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and lead members of staff
- Be able to work by their own initiative
- Have a positive attitude, even when working under pressure!
- Be conscientious and professional
- Be able to offer a confidential and efficient service
In return we offer:
- A happy and vibrant school
- A supportive and committed team
- Flexibility with the hours worked during the week
- Supportive and active governing body in all aspects of school life
For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact Mark Ratchford, the Headteacher on 01778 343654.
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 2nd November 2020
Interviews week commencing Monday 9th November 2020
Further details and an application forms are available to download on this page.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Lincolnshire County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome all applications from all sections of the Community.